Vorp Energy Solutions
The VE-DINPOE5 Power Over Ethernet (POE) 10/100/1000Mb switch offered by Vorp Energy Solutions is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of POE power per port. It complies with the IEEE802.3af specifications for valid POE device detection.
The unit supplies power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 328 feet (100m) between the POE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from the included autoranging 48-56VDC power supply or can be connected to a user supplied 48-56VDC power source. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
The switch also accepts POE power via the 802.3af/at uplink port.
- IEEE 802.3af High Power 10/100/1000Mb POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 328 feet (100m)
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- Includes DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in (159 x 116 x 40mm)
Weight: 2.7lb (1.2kg)
The Vorp Energy Solar Kits are designed for remote applications where you need power for...